NAMI Butler SUMMER 2023 P2P Class Registration is Open
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is an 8-session recovery-focused course for adults with mental health conditions.
- Free and confidential
- Held weekly for two hours
- Led by peers with mental health conditions
- A great resource for information on mental health and recovery
- Offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope
- Builds on the strength and resilience of participants
NAMI Butler County PA Peer-to-Peer Education Program Summer Session
5:30 p.m. Tuesdays, June 13-August 1st, Holly Pointe Building, 220 S. Main St., Butler
Registration by June 7, 2023. Class size is limited.
We're Here to Listen
Butler County Mental Health Crisis Services can be accessed by calling
1-800-292-3866 or by texting #63288.
Crisis services operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (the Lifeline)
24/7 Crisis workers available to support you