NAMI Peer-to-Peer is an 8-session recovery-focused course for adults with mental health conditions.
- Free and confidential
- Held weekly for two hours
- Led by peers with mental health conditions
- A great resource for information on mental health and recovery
- Offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope
- Builds on the strength and resilience of participants
NAMI Butler County PA Peer-to-Peer Education Program Summer Session
5:30 p.m. Tuesdays, June 13-August 1st
Holly Pointe Building, 220 S. Main St., Butler
Registration by June 7, 2023. Class size is limited.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer Application
"*" indicates required fields